A very short note to say this is probably the last entry for this trip. After spending all weekend having the exams and marking them, I went to Batumi on Monday, met Fabian at the airport and we spent a couple of days on the beach getting sunburnt and swimming in the Black Sea.
Now we're in Zugdidi, and I'm about to hand out the certificates and say goodbye later today. This feels a bit strange - I think I will miss my students, and my work here. Tomorrow we leave for the mountains. Hopefully it doesn't rain. After Svaneti, there's much to be seen in a comparatively short time, so time for internet-usage will be scarce.
So, if nothing else: Berliners, see you from September 1st onwards. Londoners/LLM reunionists, see you on September 25th at the latest. All the rest, see you when time, money and circumstance permits!
20 August 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment